Wired vs. Wireless mice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
Does it really make that much of a difference for fps games? I have an mx 600 logitech cordless mouse, and I don't seem to notice anything. I know I used to play battlefield 2142 on a cord mouse. I was better at that than cod4, but I've always attributed this to the fact that it is a different game and the fact that I have double the ping.

Ok, yes I had this in a different topic, but I figure I shouldn't thread jack. That, and that topic fell off the page.

not really, u might get a small bit of lag from the mouse just cuz its wireless but not much the only thing that id worry about is the batteries dieing, also ive noticed though most corded mice, especially gaming mice have much high dpi then cordless mice.

I would choose wired....

I dont see wireless as having any advantage....
Just cons of replacing batteries or so on.....

If you want a really good mouse for a REALLY CHEAP price, then get a Wolf king Trooper

I remember that when I asked for opinions here, most people told me it was cheap, and bad.... But I really find it really neat, I would actually pay more for it, now that I have tested it.

You can get a Logitech MX518 for like $30...and there's always Razer mice on sale for cheap. I love my Lachesis though...4000dpi / 1000mhz polling rate goodness :D.

Anyway, I prefer wired jsut for the simple fact of me not having to worry about replacing batteries. Wireless is nice for like a media PC, or just a general use one, but for gaming and such I think wired is the best for anything, because you won't have eto worry about a possible dropped connection.

CarnageX said it best, I don't think there is any lag difference with the newer wireless mice. Although, batteries is a huge hassle especially if you game for long sessions at a time.

I game quite a bit and the batteries don't seem to be an issue. Like, the light on the mouse signifying that the batteries are lower has flashed before for like 2-3 weeks with a couple hours of use everyday before the batteries finally died. It has a good life.

Modern wireless gaming mouses are pretty good like the G7, it comes with two rechargable battery packs and a charging station so you can game pretty much 24/7.

I'm not exactly a fan of Wireless mice.. but Nagasama has said nothing but good things about his G7...

I'm more of a Wire(Ful) user!

yeah the g7 is great, you can change wen it notifies you about the dying battery anyway, between this and my friends razer copperhead i cannot notice any difference in response. one thing that some people do not consider is software support, logitech and razer have good software which allows u to edit dpi profiles and such which is very important for gaming sensitivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom