Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2

Any of us with a Pirated Windows XP don't do Activation - but Window Genuine doesn't include Activation Records in anyway - it purely checks your system to see whether its Genuine. I would actually challenge anybody to get around it and use Microsoft Update but I wouldn't because you just know they'll say they can when they can't.

I personally got around it by downloading and Installing the Windows 2003 Enterprise Evaluation :D Perfectly Legit.

Lord Kalthorn said:
Any of us with a Pirated Windows XP don't do Activation - but Window Genuine doesn't include Activation Records in anyway - it purely checks your system to see whether its Genuine.
At least that's what they like you to believe

Anyway, just download a corperate version, then it comes ready activated

That is if you really want to pirate it

Lol; its quite generally true :D Corportate Versions don't get around it either. I have 14 different Windows XP Pirate Versions; none get past the Genuine Advantage Scheme.

Try not an Double Post next time - there's an Edit button. I can't do it everytime for you :D

Quote:
I personally got around it by downloading and Installing the Windows 2003 Enterprise Evaluation Perfectly Legit.

yeh but are you a msdn Beta tester LK you seem to have everything, even a luckyduck!!!

Haha; I'm not an MSDN Beta Tester :D

The Evaluation if anybody wants to have a Legitimate version of Windows is here. Its really very good, the only downfall being you will need to download SP1 from here and its a 360Meg Download or something like that. Once you download that the only thing you'll notice in difference is that you'll have a whole bunch more processes - carefully selected from MSConfig (and very carefully) to not run at Startup they can not be a problem - that if you have a TV Program like WinTV the Graphics will never look the same on it and MSN Toolbar Beta won't run, it may once its released. Everything else is exactly fine.

Girls are not things Guys have Steven ;)

you can get activation removing programs(timebomb removers), they arent that hard to find, but I wouldnt know anything about that............:D

Again... activation cancelling programs are not only dreadfully illegal but superfluous now - you can install it on a Million Machines but none will have Updates, or Microsoft Downloads, or any Support. Its not worth it anymore.

but if you desperatley need an OS fast before you can afford to get another product key,or at least until you buy one, they work. and who uses microsoft support anyway? but timebomb removers are illegal yes, but it is one solution and any like I said I wouldnt know about those.........:D

Microsoft Support includes Microsoft Update and Microsoft Downloads which more than enough people use on a regular basis. Even if you were just talking about the calls - you never hear somebody moaning about their Customer Support like that. They always get the problem fixed.

Its a solution to install the Operating System. Then you need somehow to get the Updates that all Copy Operating Systems will need eventually.

Back
Top Bottom