Windows XP Media Center Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majistic

Daemon Poster
Could someone please give me a little background info on this ? I have been trying to read a little but it's fairly hard to find info on it. What makes it good if it's good at all. I was thinking about getting it on my new machine.

I want to know as well... from what I have seen it is just windows xp pro with a media center program installed...??

Has all features of XP plus a media center. I'm not sure myself I know you can watch movies on your computer on your TV if you got the right computer hardware...

When you say it has a media center..what's that ? Just some extra software that is bundled in with XP that allows you to do certain video or picture stuff ?

Yes but you must have certain hardware in your computer for Media Center to even run from what I heard. I know it also has a different theme than the origanal XP Pro. I don't know much about it but I think you can be happy with XP Pro.

I want MCE on my computer. Do you need to have certain hardware in your computer Eric ? Or do you only need that certain hardware to do those certain tasks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom