Windows XP Error loop PLEASE HELP

evanrocks123

Beta member
My computer all of a sudden booted and said "we apologize for the inconvenience, but windows did not start successfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this.
If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly, or was automatically shut down to protect your files and folders, choose last known good configuration to revert to the most recent setting that worked.

If previous startup attempt was interrupted due to a power failure or because the power or reset bhtton was pressed, or if you arent sure what caused this problem, choose start wibdows normally.

Safe mode
Safe mode with networking
Sace mode with command prompt

Last known good configuration

Start windows normally

None of these options work, they all just bring me back to the same option.

Iv read other forums saying i need a windows xp install disk, but i dont have that.

I need an answer, my computer is my life, lol

Do you get a BSOD?

Reboot the system, and press F8 as it's booting up and choose "Disable automatic restart on system failure" and try to boot normally. If you get a BSOD, please post the text in all caps at the top, as well as the STOP code at the bottom (with the parameters included).

I've got $1 that says hardware issue, probably HDD if I had to guess. That's usually when Safe Mode doesn't work anymore.

Also, if your computer is your life, then you REALLY need to get a new one. Windows XP is no longer supported.

Back
Top Bottom