windows vista download

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonny_uk

Fully Optimized
How and where do i download it from? ive been on one site and the download wouldnt work, came up with some error.

And theres something about a customer service programme, cant i just download it straight away from somewhere? links please?:confused:

M$ has ended the Public preview of the Vista Beta. So you cant download it anymore.

Also the Public wasnt made available the new build that was released. That was only for Official Testers.

"Get Vista beta 2 before we stop downloads/orders
Update: The program will close on Friday June 30th 2006

In case you weren't aware, we are only providing a limited number of copies of Windows Vista Beta 2 - either download or physical copies - and we're fast approaching the cut-off point.

What this means is - if you want to get a copy, get it now (and I mean now). Visit www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/engb and either download or order. Because WE WILL BE WITHDRAWING ACCESS VERY SOON. Did I say that loudly enough?"

Came right from one of the M$'s guys blogs. Story here.

So sorry you missed out. The only thing you can do now is get it by less than legit means now.

Dont use the download manager. Try Firefox and use one its download managers or use Opera with its built in DL Manager. The one that they try and make you use is junk.

Ok i clicked on the download on the right, that says use your own download manager, and it comes up with a box saying "open with" or "save to", so i click on "save to" and it saved this on my desktop......
Screenshot-03_07_200613_23_18.jpg

Thats a "sonic recordnow" icon, so i assume thats the file i need to burn? but then agian it cant be as it downloaded instantly, the full download takes a while doesnt it?

Yes the full download takes time. It is over 2GB for the full file. So if it downloaded instantly then it isnt the full thing.

so whats that on my desktop after i clicked on "save to"? if i click on "open with" it doesnt do anything.

Think im gunna give up!

Best bet..Torrent.

The problem with the M$ downloads is that quite a few people have had issues with them. I couldnt get it thru any means i tried. IE, The downlaod manager, firefox and Opera all didnt work for me.

I ended up getting it thru torrent and installing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom