windows updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
also the 813951 update for internet explorer 6sp1 , cannot be removed, is this ok? it says this update cannot be uninstalled. can u tell me if it should be on my pc, or if they are haveing troubles with it and i should leave alone? i did try to down load 1 of the 2 files by them self and it worked and is on my desktop but dont know if i should install it or not because u cant uninstall it if there is problems with it. please advise me on this before i install and make a mistake or not. :)

ok i dont have a search, so do u mean start , then find, then files and folders? and then where it says "named" type "*.tmp" and where it says look in type my computer? and then delete all these? and are u sure i dont need them? and also what are they? thank you . :(

actually i was saying exactly what raven said is the last post, all files with the .tmp extension, yes delete those and try it.

ok it still didnt work, however , instead of clicking the install button and getting a download failure, i downloaded it myself on to the desk top and then installed and that worked, i asume anyway i can do it is fine as long as it installs, i just dont know why it wouldnt do it for me like it use to, well if anyone knows please tell me for future refrence, and thank you all , Ecniv, and Microbell for your help, it was greatly appreciated .... :)

oh... when i mean downloaded it myself , i had to do them one at a time instead of both at once. then install one then the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom