windows Media Player Help

Ok I posted a thread about this yesterday but idk what happened I guess it god deleated by accident lol or what ever

But any ways my question is this every time I go t start Wmp i get the message
Internal Program Error'

1 So i restarted comp, no good..
2. I uninstalled and hten reinstalled the wmp and it still didnt work...

So why is it doing this? I mean like right now I use I-Tunes and Win-Amp they are ok for now I like both of them but I just wonder why this is being weird

I am just wondering what you are doing to your computer, because everything on it seems to be going wrong..

Its possible if what GlasseyeUK is saying is true, that you have a faulty RAM stick somewhere...

Have you tried re-installing sound drivers though which'll include the codecs needed to run the software properly?

This is happening to me too, and I can't reinstall it because it states "You have a better version"

If you go to the Control Panel, and then to Add/Remove Programs. Go to the Add/Remove Windows Components tab and you can delete Windows Media Player from there.

Then just restart, and re-install.

Hope this helps.

That should do the job, if not then I'd recommend reinstalling Windows, with all the other problems its probably the best idea anyway :p Generally reinstalling it from the Windows Components will work though.

Back
Top Bottom