Windows Longhorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the point of this thread are u asking people wether they no any more about Longhorn or are you telling people about longhorn

i have tried LONGHORN it is too heavy man
0ne cannot just make it installed on a averga speed computer
mine is P4 but i was not satisfied with it

its funny ppl are gonna replace their xp machines with new xp machines cuz the wait is so long!!!!! :D :D :D

Probably the reason it ran so slow on your system was because its all beta copies that you people are downloading, i'm sure by the time it comes out, the same system requirments for XP will be required for it.

Longhorn will require a much more beefy computer than XP. Bill Gates expects Longhorn era PCs to be 5-6GHz, 1TB hard drive, 4GB RAM, and is building Longhorn around those specs.

uhm, there are no beta versions out yet, they're all alpha and yes this is why they're so slow... it hasn't created anything but basic drivers.. so it can't conform to each system. But once it comes out it's supposed to be nice an advanced, and it won't be out till 2006, don't kid yourself

Demalii said:
uhm, there are no beta versions out yet, they're all alpha and yes this is why they're so slow... it hasn't created anything but basic drivers.. so it can't conform to each system. But once it comes out it's supposed to be nice an advanced, and it won't be out till 2006, don't kid yourself

2006...that's good news. XP is great, and I have never seen a better OS from Microsoft, so I am in no hurry to see Longhorn. The longer it is before Longhorn comes out means a longer time before I have to shell out more money to Bill Gates.

beedubaya said:
2006...that's good news. XP is great, and I have never seen a better OS from Microsoft, so I am in no hurry to see Longhorn. The longer it is before Longhorn comes out means a longer time before I have to shell out more money to Bill Gates.

you just download a copy off the net or get one of your buddies to lend it to ya! :p

tyledogg said:
you just download a copy off the net or get one of your buddies to lend it to ya! :p

Unfortunately that just isnt possible with Longhorn. Longhorn boasts a new form of anti-piracy software. Once it is detected that a person is trying to pirate this new version of windows, it sends a radio frequency signal out to space which gets sent back to Bill Gates evil laboratory. He then dispatches several ninjas to the offenders whereabouts. Thereby getting rid of any threat of piracy in a descreet manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom