Windows "likers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
:p

Don't read this if you don't just like to click random things to read, this is unproductive and not helpful :D

I made a comment in the mac forum...and went back to read one of the links I posted.

So, yes, I'm an MS/Windows/Vista fan. Some people don't like to say they like MS even if they like Windows XP, Office or Vista...I like MS and all their products a lot. :)

I think you might enjoy this. It's just a blog posting.
Petzold Book Blog - “It Just Works”

XP is actually a very nice OS in my opinion. Took a little patching to really make it great but it's very good. Vista is crap, sure, but Office is really nice, too. And not just because it's the standard now. I actually like using it. MS can't make a decent security package to save their lives, though, and I don't like how they handle most game development. Making good games, never great games (Halo is an exception, but that was Bungie). Case in point: Mach Warrior 4. Not bad, but not even close to Mechwarrior 2/Mech 2 Mercs standards. Plus they really love to dumb everything down...

Is it wrong that i read the title as "window lickers"

Edit heh after reading that blog, mac users = window lickers :p

Mac is wierd...........i used one in Digital Imaging in high school of my senior year.

no left or right click button mice, that is so messed up!

i prefer Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom