Windows Explore Error. Please help

Gcreeper314

Baseband Member
Hey guys i was messing around with my g/f's computer yesterday and i messed it up and dont know how. The only thing i did was get ophcrack and install IE7. When i was done installing IE7 i restarted and when the comp. loaded back up a Windows Explore error came out and the comp. wont do nothing from there. All u see is the background but the desktop doesn't load nor the start and taskbar. Guys i feel really bad i messed up her computer and i really need some help to try and fix it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

muz379 said:
Can ya boot into safe mode

I think i will be able to get into safe mode but i dont know if it will load up and show me the desktop/taskbar. That was one thing i was thinking of. But im going to try when i get to her house later on today. If i can get into safe mode what will i do from there? Should i try to do a system restore?

UPDATE: When i tryed booting it into safe mode it will go but the keyboard wont work. :confused:

I FIXED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What i did was go to taskmanager; run; open msconfig and i did a system restore. That fixed the problem. Thank god.

Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom