Windows 98 AND xp

Osak

Daemon Poster
Is there away were i could format a harddrive with Win 98 and anouther one with XP and have them both in the same machine and pick what one i wnat to boot on? I know this is possible with Linux and windows but i wasnt to sure about with 2 windows formated harddrives.

Thanks

YOur welcome. The site bugs my eyes a bit with the white on black theme, but I just copy it to Word and changed font color back to black.

Sorry for double post but i have one more question, if i already have both harddrive formated (One win 98 and other xp) can i just plug the xp one in as the master and 98 hd in as slave andd boot and it will ask me what harddrive i want to boot from?

I didn't know you have two hard drives. Yes, you can do that too. You have to install each operating system on separate hard drives of your computer so that each installation can retain its own files and configuration information.

Yea i got a harddrive from my old machine with 98 already installed, thanks for the help man

Arrrrg now i find out my PSU dosent have a free power plug for thee other harddrive....

Back
Top Bottom