Windows 7 users...

Only issue i have found is that the OS will not take my Pass-key. It does ask if i want to register this software. Not sure if it will lock me out or not.
Don't you happen to want to show what this message looks like and say when the computer will show it to you?
Perhaps more precisely - what You do, when this message appears.
And also, what means Pass-key? Maybe you thought login password?

OEM Software. Product Key. I put that product key in and allow it to do its thing. I keep getting error messages asking if i want to activate windows . I already did that! The message keeps showing up in the right lower corner. right now it shows that i have 26 days to do it or it will blow up my computer. Hahaha

When i try and enter the pass key i get the message, "The product key you have entered appears to be a default product key and cannot be used for activation. Type a different windows 7 home premium product key. WTH!! Its what came with the disc, How stupid can windows be anyway?? My thinking is they have somehow killed my pass key so i can't continue to use windows 7!! They want us all on windows 10 junk!!

You will never believe this. Just for kicks, I pulled my 32 bit disc out and using the pass key, it activates!!! this is a 64 bit disc in the computer. again, i wonder WTH??? Stupid windows...

okI guess as long as i keep this ssd alive i will be ok. Getting a new ssd to put windows 10 on and keep a dual boot. I have a third ssd that is small but is a good backup drive. It works in windows 7 and 10.

Back
Top Bottom