Windows 7 Quickie

brandonj

Solid State Member
So I had been using W7 for the past few months;

I was looking to reformat due to some corrupted files but when I attempted to I realized I did not have the flash drive to which I saved W7 on and was forced to rollback to XP.

A few weeks later and I'm sick of XP and I am dying to get W7 back. I've searched the MS website and google and I cannot find where I had downloaded it from initially. It was of course a legit Windoze website, however I cannot find the specific link for W7 RC

I am pretty sure that windows forced me to setup a .NET account or something to that nature..could that lead me to my download link?

So if anyone could point me in the direction of the download link, I would appreciate it!

Thanks

If you looking for the beta windows 7 you can no longer get it i believe.They are forcing you to purchase the full version.You can always get it via torrents but you probably won't want that.If you do buy windows 7 in my opinion it's best to get the basic(i think that's what it's called)because almost all the other windows 7 have features you probably won't need like language.I think it's messed up they make you pay extra if you need other languages.

I am looking for the copy I originally downloaded that will be good until march/june 2010

Thanks

How did you first download it?Try to download it again the way you did before and if you can't just contact the seller and make sure to have all the information you will need like billing information etc

he probably got it from the microsoft website when they released the RC version build 7100.

They only shut down the link in october

Back
Top Bottom