Windows 7: Possibly Corrupt?

Disabled the Norton Browser Protection, and just like everything else, it's a temporary fix. I guess it is the same problem, but PayPal also does not work. A simple reboot of the browser seems to do the trick but it just reverts back to the problems with 10-15 minutes.

I also don't know if this is related but I just lost all of my iTunes playlists. The files are still there in Windows Explorer, but no playlists in the application. I tried to sync my phone and it gave me the "Are you sure you want to erase all the music on your phone" message.

I also don't know if this is related but I just lost all of my iTunes playlists. The files are still there in Windows Explorer, but no playlists in the application. I tried to sync my phone and it gave me the "Are you sure you want to erase all the music on your phone" message.

If you connected a different phone or iPod up that has not been synced with that computer then it will erase them.

Yeah, I had been using my phone on that computer for months. I just re added all of the playlists, but found it strange they would just delete.

Back
Top Bottom