Windows 7 Drivers?

Will1

In Runtime
Hey CF, Just installed windows 7 rc (7100) and am really liking it so far. As I wait for Counter Strike Source to download, I'm wondering if I need to install nVidia Drivers? The only hardware that windows didn't find was my sound card.

Would I get better performance if I was to get the drivers?

Haven't really read into this yet, so I have no idea. Just seems like night and day compared to intalling XP, which would give you a 640x480 res until you installed your video drivers.

Thanks.

Just because the screen is the correct resolution doesn't mean you have the full power of your graphics card. For me aero doesn't even work unless I install my drivers and then run the rating for my computer.

Of course I'd like you to test if you do need to install the drivers. Give CSS a try before and after and see what happens.

LMAO speaking of windows 7 drivers I was trying to download my drivers for my GPU last night on 7 and i couldnt access the HIS Driver section for my card and I thought that it was something to do with 7 but now im trying to do it on vista and just transfer them to 7 and turns out its the website...:D:D:D

hmmm havent had a chance to try it, but will post when I do. Is there like 1 set of drivers for win7 on the nvidia site?

Yes, well they have them for their video cards. They have them for both 32 and 64 bit Windows 7. Just go to their download site and select the ones you need.

Nvidia Driver Downloads

I don't see any nForce drivers for Windows 7 yet.

Back
Top Bottom