Windows 10

I have to assume you know what keystroke loggers are. Have you ever looked up the list of keywords that turn govminf's eye towards you? I have before. The article I read says Windows 10 tracks everything you do. You can write a reply on this site, and everything you say will be sent to the new NSA facility in Nevada.Everyone smart has already switched to Unix, Linux, or some other OS. Windows always loads you up with updates that just slow everything down.I can't imagine anything has changed with a new version of DOS.

firstly... I'm going to say that I don't, haven't and do not intend to get this pre-copy for evaluation.
but I know what you say is BS.

why?
because as soon as such a rumour is posted, someone will prove it, by running the machine and analysing traffic.

I see no big "Confirmed and I've got the packet capture to prove it stories" so I'll comfortably say that what you are saying here is BS.

as for government goons following you? how are you being followed, how do you know? -I suspect this to be a falsehood too!

as for it being a new version of DOS, think that you just showed everyone how little you understand about it.

A great deal of things have changed with Windows 10 since I last logged in here to discuss it. As to Microsoft spying on you while you use Windows 10 some of that has a grain of truth to it. But not spying in the normal sense of the word no, what Microsoft wants to know is how well the operating system works with each persons computer so they have included tracking technology just to see what needs fixing.

I hadn't heard of continuum that sounds interesting and a new way of receiving updates would be refreshing especially if you could get non Microsoft software at the same time all in one place. I certainly hope that those who haven't tried the new os yet do so as then they can voice their opinion as to what they like and don't like. I myself am not a technician just a regular consumer who enjoys working on computers but I feel my opinion is important to Microsoft as is everyone else opinion.

I am still getting used to Windows 8 and the idea of not being baleen to check my gmail account emails with the pre installed email program on Windows 8.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

I am still getting used to Windows 8 and the idea of not being baleen to check my gmail account emails with the pre installed email program on Windows 8.

What's stopping you from adding your gmail account to the Win 8 mail app? I can access my gmail account from either Win 8 or Win 10 mail app.

I set up the pre installed email program in Windows 8. Then I used the email programme and all that I saw on the screen is three different shades of white aligned horizontally. Tomorrow I will take a photograph of the screen and send the image here.

Well yesterday I decided to set it up in VM and its very nice, I like that you don't get taken straight to start screen on boot. I hope Microsoft takes a good look at all users feedback so they can make it better and not have so much hatred for it like ole Windows 8/8.1 & Vista have received..

But to skip to 10 makes it bad. I mean, Vista was bad, 7 was good, 8 was bad... 9 should be good! If they skipped it, this means they jumped to a bad one!

Back
Top Bottom