Windows 10 feature left off.

OneMarcilV

In Runtime
On my Acer ASPIRE Z TOUCH AZ1-621G-UW11 I do not see the settings for auto rotate. I saw several videos that show this but, I do not see this on my settings.

Sent from my iPad using Computer Forums

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
You mean rotating the image to be ether horizontal or vertical?
Looking at the computer i don't see why it should have that feature. Auto rotation requires it to have a sensor the detects motion and orientation. All smartphones has this, but an all in one PC shouldn't waste money implementing that.

It doesn't even look like it has a stand that is able to rotate the screen vertical.

If it uses intel graphics you should be able to rote the image by hitting control + alt + right or left. Else it should be in intel graphic center. (or whatever graphic center you use. Like catalyst if you are using a AMD GPU.)

OneMarcilV

In Runtime
You mean rotating the image to be ether horizontal or vertical?
Looking at the computer i don't see why it should have that feature. Auto rotation requires it to have a sensor the detects motion and orientation. All smartphones has this, but an all in one PC shouldn't waste money implementing that.

It doesn't even look like it has a stand that is able to rotate the screen vertical.

If it uses intel graphics you should be able to rote the image by hitting control + alt + right or left. Else it should be in intel graphic center. (or whatever graphic center you use. Like catalyst if you are using a AMD GPU.)

My Dell XPS18 had auto rotate. The Acer I have now is the same type computer but does not have a battery power option.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

In the Notification Center in Win 10 there is an option for rotation lock. Is that what you're looking for?

Yes. I hunted for that yesterday. I did not know that would be located in the Notification Centre. I do not see rotation lock. Just see manual settings to rotate the screen.

Last edited: