windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's TechnoChicken And I did not say I did not have anything to hide and the reason a asked to continue this privately is because this is not the thread to talk about that. So I am fine having this conversation but just not on this thread :)

It's TechnoChicken And I did not say I did not have anything to hide and the reason a asked to continue this privately is because this is not the thread to talk about that. So I am fine having this conversation but just not on this thread :)

Create a new post then lol Ive made my point.

Wrong! you have to technically allow the data to be share! I agree with Joe C.

You should know that when you toggle a button to not share data anymore, it stops, in fact it doesn't and that is not right!

It F me off when people say get over it and if you have nothing to hide bla bla...

You got nothing to hide, tell us your IP, location, address, real name and DOB.

you wont! you know why, because you DONT want to share it and its your PRIVACY. simple, and yet companies secretly steal your info.

So PP and Techno your wrong :cool:

Dont reply with an argument, unless it contains all your personal information, and any info i ask of you, you provide to me.

Create a new post then lol Ive made my point.
You've made no point because clearly you didn't read the original one to begin with. You went along with Joe's post in an assumption and it's clear as day.

Everyone does it: facebook,google,apple ,twitter,tiktok,zoom,M$,instagram,all of them do it so live with it,your info is in the cloud.
Where does this imply anything about having nothing to hide? It doesn't, so neither of you have a stick to shake with. :rolleyes:

Funny you ignore the first part Technochicken says.

M$ stealing your info? Seen it. Everyone does it

That is what i am referring to, so yes made my point, they should not be stealing your info, and there is many proven cases that when you disable the data sharing it continues.

So when people say all these X companies do it, live with it, is a stupid remark, because even when you tell them not to, they continue, and you think thats OK?

Fine good for you but dont tell others to follow your sheep way of accepting to not have any privacy.

What I am trying to say right now is that this is the "windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)"thread and not the privacy disscusions thread. And I did not say it was ok for those companies to be stealing info,just that it was happening on a daily basis and I said nothing about having nothing to hide and I do try not to enter info on the net but it is hard to avoid

What I am trying to say right now is that this is the "windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)"thread and not the privacy disscusions thread. And I did not say it was ok for those companies to be stealing info,just that it was happening on a daily basis and I said nothing about having nothing to hide and I do try not to enter info on the net but it is hard to avoid

M$ stealing your info? Seen it. Everyone does it: facebook,google,apple ,twitter,tiktok,zoom,M$,instagram,all of them do it so live with it,your info is in the cloud.

You said "live with it". that generally means accept it, and that is based on the fact you agreed with Joe that MS and others steal your info.

OK maybe you didnt mean to say that but me and Joe took it that way, and decided it had to clear for others reading this post that they get both sides of that opinion :cool:

OK lets agree to disagree lol

Funny you ignore the first part Technochicken says.

That is what i am referring to, so yes made my point, they should not be stealing your info, and there is many proven cases that when you disable the data sharing it continues.

So when people say all these X companies do it, live with it, is a stupid remark, because even when you tell them not to, they continue, and you think thats OK?

Fine good for you but dont tell others to follow your sheep way of accepting to not have any privacy.
Nice try at trying to revive your shoestring argument. Just admit Joe made a pretty bad insinuation and you jumped on the bandwagon then be done with it. Once proven the first time he did not use the "nothing to hide" argument this conversation should have been done instead of you continuing to attack him over the two of y'alls misconception.

Nobody thinks it's ok as much as nobody thinks police brutality on black people is ok (just look at the world right now). It's like I told Soul over a year ago before my long hiatus. Why attack other innocent people like they can do something about it? You want him to start riots and looting to make you feel better about your argument? When it comes to data privacy I think it's one of the dumbest arguments ever, especially when it comes to the bulk of his statement which would be the last part; your info is in the cloud. Literally everybody with a brain knows at some point doing some activity your data is being stolen.

My counter argument to you is, what really do you want him to do about it? He made a factual statement and you're still going on about it. Tell me, us, what exactly is your gain from attacking him and thus myself over a factual statement. "Saying that is stupid", ok you got people saying the Earth is flat which we know is wrong. Go attack them for saying stupid stuff. It's like fanboys attacking new builders over their purchase choices. OMG YOU CHOSE AN AMD YOU NOOB UGH. Go attack those people who eventually discourage some from moving to the PC. Don't attack people who understand what hitting 'agree' on the EULA means to use/access a service or program.

Nice try at trying to revive your shoestring argument. Just admit Joe made a pretty bad insinuation and you jumped on the bandwagon then be done with it. Once proven the first time he did not use the "nothing to hide" argument this conversation should have been done instead of you continuing to attack him over the two of y'alls misconception.

Nobody thinks it's ok as much as nobody thinks police brutality on black people is ok (just look at the world right now). It's like I told Soul over a year ago before my long hiatus. Why attack other innocent people like they can do something about it? You want him to start riots and looting to make you feel better about your argument? When it comes to data privacy I think it's one of the dumbest arguments ever, especially when it comes to the bulk of his statement which would be the last part; your info is in the cloud. Literally everybody with a brain knows at some point doing some activity your data is being stolen.

My counter argument to you is, what really do you want him to do about it? He made a factual statement and you're still going on about it. Tell me, us, what exactly is your gain from attacking him and thus myself over a factual statement. "Saying that is stupid", ok you got people saying the Earth is flat which we know is wrong. Go attack them for saying stupid stuff. It's like fanboys attacking new builders over their purchase choices. OMG YOU CHOSE AN AMD YOU NOOB UGH. Go attack those people who eventually discourage some from moving to the PC. Don't attack people who understand what hitting 'agree' on the EULA means to use/access a service or program.

:lol::D:lol::D

He made a statement, I made a statement, you did, Joe did.

you are trying to stop me from having a say..

talking about noone thinks police brutality on black people is ok , what a dumb thing to say, there are people who think its fine. do not speak for everyone else! we can say what we want, accept a counter argument and move on if we dont agree.

UPDATE: I am not attacking innocent people, and you can do something about it, you can expose the flaws and help find ways to prevent companies from stealing your data, or just discuss looking into helping people. dont just say "live with it".

:) that is my constructive criticism - happy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom