windows 10 Blurred and stuck on the login screen (fuzzy blurry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried to boot into safe mode?

CNTL/ALT/DEL and bring up the blue screen.
On the lower right you will see the power button.
Click the Windows-button → Power.
Hold down the shift key and click Restart.
Click the option Troubleshoot and then Advanced options.
Go to “Advanced options” and click Start-up Settings.
Under “Start-up Settings” click Restart.
Various boot options are displayed. ...
Windows 10 starts in Safe Mode.

If you can boot into safe mode, then you might have a few options other than reloading the OS.

I don't know if you have the means but it is possible to take the hard drive out of the computer, hook it up to another as an external, and use software to extract the keys.

its sound nice idea ! i have another pc
i can try to do it
If you can please give more details about the process

but the software will give me the keys of the other pc correct ?

and i will appriciate if you can give me a link to the software for extract the keys ?

thanks

Last edited:
its sound nice idea ! i have another pc
i can try to do it
If you can please give more details about the process

but the software will give me the keys of the other pc correct ?

and i will appriciate if you can give me a link to the software for extract the keys ?

thanks

This link should walk you through the process. It also has a link to the app you will need.

You should try the safe mode method and attempt a restore option so you do not lose any data, like log in for your websites and other things. If that fails....
If you have a Microsoft account for your office then it's just a matter to log into Microsoft to retrieve your office key.
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/using-product-keys-with-office-12a5763a-d45c-4685-8c95-a44500213759?wt.mc_id=SMCPkeyIA&ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US#bkmk_msstore
You do not need a key for Windows 10. Just re-install with the same version you have and go on line, the Microsoft servers already have the I.D. of your pc so it will auto-authenticate your existing license on that pc
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Last edited:
I don't know if you have the means but it is possible to take the hard drive out of the computer, hook it up to another as an external, and use software to extract the keys.

I removed the hard disk from the computer I connected to another computer and tried to extract the key license with the software recommended here in the link but without success

hmm I have never used this before but it should work unless the key is corrupted because of something with the OS?

[edit] Can you post screen shots?

Last edited:
Hi guys , sorry I tried to remove the hard drive from my computer and connect to another computer trying to extract the licenses as explained here but no it just doesn't work and I don't get the list of keys

I just want to remind you that this is a system that was WIN7 and I upgraded to WIN10 so it is probably an upgrade license ..
* And i think that's why it doesn't appear ..

Someone here has a good connection on Microsoft forums and can refer them to the problem and try to report them I really really want to fix this issue that was probably caused by the update ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom