Windows 10 audio issue

I don't need an audio editor as I already have Wavepad masters edition.

I need something with the same or better functionality as Voicemeeter Banana.

That is nothing like Voicemeeter Banana at all

Voicemeeter Banana is a replacement for the Windows Audio Mixer and adds more functionality like an actual mixer would have. I consider it to be what the Windows Audio Mixer could of and should have been.

https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

At the moment it is key to me being able to listen to the game audio in my headphones and send both game and mic audio to the USB HDMI capture device connected to the other PC for streaming Fortnite.

Also I recently installed it on the streaming PC at church so that I could send the audio to a TV in the nursery connected by HDMI and hear the audio in the headphones at the same time.

That one works without any issues.

It's just the one PC that has problems.

Last edited:
That is nothing like Voicemeeter Banana at all

Voicemeeter Banana is a replacement for the Windows Audio Mixer and adds more functionality like an actual mixer would have. I consider it to be what the Windows Audio Mixer could of and should have been.

https://vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/banana.htm

At the moment it is key to me being able to listen to the game audio in my headphones and send both game and mic audio to the USB HDMI capture device connected to the other PC for streaming Fortnite.

Also I recently installed it on the streaming PC at church so that I could send the audio to a TV in the nursery connected by HDMI and hear the audio in the headphones at the same time.

That one works without any issues.

It's just the one PC that has problems.
Hi ikonix360, The only last educated guess would be that the hard drive is beginning to show early signs of failure starting with the audio. Based on my own personal observations I had an ASUS laptop with an audio that was choppy and that failed first. A few months later, the ASUS reported a "Drive Bad Back Up and Replace" Error and shortly thereafter the entire hard drive failed.

Recently, I had a Dell Gamer with touch screen capabilities and the touch screen was the first to fail and then the graphics malfunctioned and eventually the hard drive failed entirely.

Normally when miner hard drive components fail it is a sign that the hard drive itself will fail or possibly the rare occurrence of the motherboard failure.

Could be but I don't think it is as it only started happening immediately after a Windows update.

Actually two computers of mine a Windows update a little over a year ago messed up the ability to sync the clock properly with me being unable to sync manually either and after a few months and several updates later the problem got fixed.

So this may be an issue that will eventually fixed by a Windows update.

The computer was made in 2010 so if there were a defect it would have been found way back then.

Plus it only happened right after a Windows update.

The computer was made in 2010 so if there were a defect it would have been found way back then.

Plus it only happened right after a Windows update.
Hmmm:unsure: I bet they missed the defect back than because I noticed a problem once with a specific HP model when the G and U keyboard stopped working when it was brand new, and compared it with an identical PC that had the same issue with the G and U keys and there were no recalls or complaints by consumers. I assume customers believed they themselves did something wrong.

I think defects sometimes go undetected.

Back
Top Bottom