Windows 10 audio issue

Not sure that's my problem as it worked fine on Windows 10 for at least 2 years then all the sudden after a Windows update it started messing up.
That is what that thread was all about. They recommend that they have an issue with their driver and you should uninstall, reboot and then re-install your VB and re-boot again. I did not read that entire thread.... But I would recommend you read it all. Windows 10 update will hose your driver. Maybe you could try a more stable audio mixer?

Edit: I think the latest version of 10 will give you an option to choose driver updates.

I would also uninstall and reinstall the drivers for your audio card too.....and if your using a pcie audio card, have you disabled the on board audio for your motherboard? Remove any drivers for your on board audio and then boot into your bios and disable it from within the bios. I think that might help with any driver conflicts

LOL tried asking on the Microsoft forums just for fun to see what kind of response I'd get and as expected I got someone who told me a list of things to try and is prob a standard list of things to try for most any issue.

That's why I never use their forums and post computer questions here.

I'm thinking it's an acceleration issue. I have a two in one touch that sometimes accelerates the bubbles screen saver to the point of erratic behavior. I would check the acceleration rate and set it to a lower level and see if that works. It could be the result of a glitch if it happens at random. I really wish Microsoft would leave our operating systems alone and stop making changes. If it's not broken, don't try to fix it because it causes problems for us users!

Accelleraton rate?

Oh the issue is quite predictable.

When I boot up it happens. If I shut down and reboot or I restart it's fine.

The cycle repeats upon next boot up.

Is it possible for you to check that operation in safe mode? If it is available then try that. If everything works as it should, then that would point to some kinda driver issue. If there is no change then it is most likely a hardware issue.
Windows 10 safe mode:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ndows-10-92c27cff-db89-8644-1ce4-b3e5e56fe234

Edit: did you ever reinstall your software and drivers yet as previously suggested?

Back
Top Bottom