Win7 Stuck In Classic View!!

Zekester2097

In Runtime
I never really got a chance to really fiddle with WIndows 7. mainly because I never actually had it until now...
I'm scrolling through the themes. I clicked classic, said "meh", tried to click aero. it didn't change! I'm stuck in the cr*ppy classic view now!!! How can I fix this?

Note :URGENT . I really don't have much time to deal with this cr*p....

Last edited:
If you don't have time to deal with it, why were you playing with it :p

Try going back to the Basic theme, and then Apply that and see if it changes.

Can also type in "aero" in the start menu search, and then run the fixer to try and diagnose visual problems.

I was scrolling around, this one site said to see if my user is corrupt, by making another user... I did, yeah... mine is corrupt... the other one has aero...

I assume you've already tried just rebooting?

Corrupt user profiles can and do happen. You'll have to backup your data under your user profile, create a new user (or login under the admin account), delete the original account, and then move your stuff to a new account.

I didn't have anything on my user account except for passwords (I resynced my Google with the new user).. So I just scrapped it..

atleast i got out of the classic mode aka Windows95 Windows7 edition

I assume you've already tried just rebooting?

Corrupt user profiles can and do happen. You'll have to backup your data under your user profile, create a new user (or login under the admin account), delete the original account, and then move your stuff to a new account.

Dont forget reg key, either delete your profile folder or rename to .bak

Back
Top Bottom