Win7 64 bit internet issue.

kellyxxx

Beta member
I recently installed win 10 on my computer,it did not install properly and it crashed my system. So I decided to go back to win 7 64 bit and here is when the problem started. Now with win7 64 bit my modem speed is reduced to .5 from 50. I removed the 64bit and went to 32bit and everything works great but most of my games need 64 bit. I did a new install of win 10 64 and it runs fine. Re installed win7 64 bit and same issue, modem speed is so slow I can't even bring up a home page. I tried 6 installs all with same results. I'm running an MSI motherboard Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X (MS-7A11). Could this be the issue that the M/B is screwed up. I tried to see if MSI has a new driver upgrade but the support was so bad I did not get any where. Tried another modem and same result. I have used win 7 64bit for 3 years on this computer with several installs and never any problems. Can anybody help please?

I recently installed win 10 on my computer,it did not install properly and it crashed my system. So I decided to go back to win 7 64 bit and here is when the problem started. Now with win7 64 bit my modem speed is reduced to .5 from 50. I removed the 64bit and went to 32bit and everything works great but most of my games need 64 bit. I did a new install of win 10 64 and it runs fine. Re installed win7 64 bit and same issue, modem speed is so slow I can't even bring up a home page. I tried 6 installs all with same results. I'm running an MSI motherboard Z170A KRAIT GAMING 3X (MS-7A11). Could this be the issue that the M/B is screwed up. I tried to see if MSI has a new driver upgrade but the support was so bad I did not get any where. Tried another modem and same result. I have used win 7 64bit for 3 years on this computer with several installs and never any problems. Can anybody help please?
Never trust anybody on the internet that you do not know to access your pc or offers for help that permits any access to personal information.
You can down the latest drivers for your motherboard directly from MSI's support web page here:
https://us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/Z170A-KRAIT-GAMING-3X#undefined

Select the Start button > Settings > Network & Internet > Status. Open Network & Internet Status settings.
Under Change your network settings, select Network troubleshooter.
Follow the steps in the troubleshooter, and see if that fixes the problem.

Greetings,
Peter

Hi.
I recently got infected with a virus and now I can't connect to the Internet.
The network connection icon on the taskbar has changed to a red cross through it.

Back
Top Bottom