Will You Be Buying iPhone 5 and Your Thoughts

Will You Be Buying iPhone 5

• Total voters

BK_123

Golden Master
Hi all.

Just wanted to know who will be buying the new iPhone 5 that has just been released, please also comment you thoughts on the new iOS 6 and the iPhone itself...

Last edited:

rowcon123

Daemon Poster
BK_123 said:
Hi all.

Just wanted to know who will be buying the new iPhone 5 that has just been released, please also comment you thoughts on the new iOS 6 and the iPhone itself...
No I won't until they bring back google maps and put the App Store back to normal they have ruined it now dDO NOY UPDATE TO IOS6 !!!!

strollin

Knowitall!
Absolutely not. I have never been a fan of Apple but after the way they are conducting themselves lately with their sniveling lawsuits and such I would never consider buying another Apple product.

BK_123

Golden Master
Has anyone here used any of the Windows Phones/Mobiles OS's and if so what are they like?

Last edited:

BikerEcho

Fully Optimized
i am not at all a fan of apple.
but If i had an iphone 4s i would not waste so much money on a almost identical phone.
the best thing in my opinion that the iphone 5 has over the 4s is that apple finally pulled there heads out of there a¤¤ and made the phone in the proper 16:9 aspect ratio.

i had a HTC Diamond2 3 years back. great phone in my opinion. just a little too small and it had windows 6.1 on it. below winodws mobile 7 i would advice against it. then rather get an old android. i have experience with the UI in windows mobile phone 7.5. works great. a perfect alternative to iphone if you don't want an android.