Will the iPhone 5 cases still fit the iPhone 5S?

Whiply

Solid State Member
Will the iPhone 5 cases still fit the iPhone 5S? I ask because my bf just bought a maxboost atomic air charger case (similar to the mophie cases) on Amazon, but I convinced him to wait for the 5S to come out. I'm hoping the case will fit/function just fine on the 5S, but if not then he should probably return it soon.

From what I've seen, the phone is going to be the exact same shape/thickness, right? I don't think the camera cut-out will interfere with the dual-led, either, but not quite sure. What do you think?

I guess we'll just have to wait until the specifications become official. Do we even know if there'll be an iPhone 5S of just an iPhone 6? Though the current case would probably fit a possible iPhone 5S, it is best not to assume and wait until things become reality.

How would anyone know if a iPhone 5 case would fit the iPhone 5S when the device is yet to be released and specs finalized.

Apple - iPhone 5 - Loving it is easy. That

It isnt even on the Apple Website. An just cause it looks the same, doesnt mean jack. You dont know the real size of it. The thickness being off by just a couple mm will cause the case not to fit.

I see several cases on Amazon that tout to be for both the 5 and 5S.

Back
Top Bottom