Will Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

drewjustforyou

In Runtime
the guy is on 3 different basic cable channels at once right now.... (I robot, Pursuit of Happiness, Men in Black) he's got something for everyone I suppose

anyone seen Hancock? is it any good?

anyone seen Hancock? is it any good?

Hancock. All the funny parts in the previews. It's starts off funny as you have a homeless bum with super powers. However the second half of the film where he is discovering his origins gets rather depressing.

Starts off great. But it finished Meh. It's a watch once movie.

I like him....my only issue with him is that in basically ALL of his movies he is extremely cocky...

but i have not seen hancock so i couldn't give my opinion on it :\

Hancock was okay. I'm with KC...worth seeing it once. He was totally cocky in HanCOCK too, so there you have it...

The Pursuit of Happyness is something I was about to watch actually.

He's not cocky in all of his films, but most of them, I will agree.

Hancock was alright.

Yea, PoH was actually a good "feel good" show. He had to lose the cockiness in that because he was a humble bum...lol. I think it helped having his son play his son too. Just cause he's cocky doesn't mean I think he's a bad actor. Most his movies are great and he certainly rakes in the dough.

I still love Hitch. After seeing it the first time i hated it cause of Kevin James. but i started to watch his old show King of queens and he grew on me. Just watched that again recently and it was decent.

Hancock was alright. I watched it once and might watch it again. But i wouldnt put money on it.

I am Legend i thought was great. MiB and MiBII i liked cause of Tommy and Tony Shalhoub.

He has gotten better. I hated Fresh Prince.

Will Smith is a really nice guy (according to the people who work with him). I think there was even a mention of that in the special features of Hitch, how much everyone enjoyed working with him because of his personality.

IMO...

Hancock isn't really worth watching.
Hitch is worth watching once.
MIB and MIIB are worth watching once
Seven Pounds is worth watching
PoH is worth watching
I, Robot is worth watching
Bad Boys and Bad Boys II are worth watching
I am legend is DEF worth watching

Probably missed some but those are the ones I remember.

You guys that say I Am Legend was really good, did you read the book? The people I know who saw I Am Legend read the book beforehand and were kinda let down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom