will nero ultra 7 do this?

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
i have nero OEM, which came with my nec dvd burner (and, i bought the dvd plug-in for it so i can view and burn dvds)....i don't think i can edit my video with the OEM version of nero though, and was wondering if anyone has nero ultra 7 and knows if i can with that? i want to be able to edit sections of my video, and trim off parts i don't want in it, or trim parts off to make my final version a specific size.

there seems to be some incompatability with editing and saving a video using windows movie maker version 2, and the nero oem software i have.....nero won't recognize the saved format to convert it to mepeg-2 to burn it to dvd. maybe i'm doing something wrong. can someone explain the format i should input my video files in using windows movie maker, and what format i should be saving my final project in so that nero will be able to open it, and covert it to mepeg-2 to burn to dvd?

i think with the full version of nero i might be able to use it to burn my videos edited and saved with windows movie maker, but using the OEM version with nero express i don't seem to be able to import my saved video to make a dvd file and burn it.

Back
Top Bottom