Intel 2.53 GHz
WD 60GB HD
2 Optical Drives
Floppy Drive
2 120mm Fans, 1 80mm Fan, 1 Zalman Heatsink/Fan
6600GT
IOMagic Typoon Audio card
2 512MB sticks of ram

All running on an Albatron 865PE Pro mainboard. I know 20A on the main rail sucks balls but I just dont have the 100 dollars or however much it costs to get a good PSU.

My question to you is: Is 20A enough to successfully power these things up without any problems? I'll let you know myself in a few days when newegg ships but Im worried that the power supply that came with my case cant handle it.

Phew. My sources are stupid then. The PSU 101 at computerforums.com says you have to have a minimum of 24A on the 12V rail and I was like nooooooo this cant be! I geuss I got one hell of a deal on newegg. A slick well ventilated case and a PSU that wasnt total crap for less than 80 dollars. Hooray for me.

I was looking at PSUs just in case, man the $100+ power supplies suck just as bad as the 30 dollar ones. It was confusing to see a 130 dollar PSU with the same 12V rail as a cheap "crappy" one.

SHIIIIIITTTTTT!! 20A on the 12v suck balls????!!!!??? whoa they are some dumb ****s then cause i got more, ALOT MORE, than that on a 13v rail and it works fine! you got more than enough man, be proud and loud. ok that was stupid but im tired but the stuff is true.

it still has a shit load of amps on the rail though man. makes mine look like a toy. phssht 13 amps (runs and kicks raidmax psu......................ooops that was the only one i got lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom