Will going on yahoo with my phone cause Data charges?

superman22x

Golden Master
Basically, title says it all... I know it cause a small charge to log in, but does it use txt or data charges for IM?

On the Three network like I am on, I get MSN Messenger Live free :D

On the Three network like I am on, I get MSN Messenger Live free :D

Same It is really good. I also get to go one my Gmail account for free through my Sony Erricson k850i and ebay.co.uk/.com. ;) Gey a 3 contract man they are good

I am in the USA, I have AT&T, they arent bad. I have a 1500 txt plan, so it works out. I use on average... like 500, but the next lower plan is 200, so I have to go up to 1500, so I figure I will use them with IM and get my moneys worth, lol.

Yeah, I tried tricking the att website into thinking I had a razr, so I could get a cheap media plan instead of the PDA plan... but it didnt work...

Yeah, I tried tricking the att website into thinking I had a razr, so I could get a cheap media plan instead of the PDA plan... but it didnt work...

You better watch trying to trick the IMEI. If your razr isn't 3G and your suddenly on a 3G network with a IMEI phone that isn't capable of 3G red flags are going to go up.

I take it you got your tilt? How are you liking it. Need any help with anything let me know.

If you don't have a internet plan I'd make sure you put your phone in flight mode for going online. Most of the time it seems to still dial in a connection for me even if Wifi is present.

Most of the IM clients use text messages and not data. There are some programs out there that will use your data network instead there 3rd party. I never bothered using them though because I don't go over my text limits.

Back
Top Bottom