Will BF4 run with my Alienware?

Zakyy202

Beta member
I currently have an Alienware M15x with these specs:

System
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manufacturer Alienware
Model M15x
Total amount of system memory 8.00 GB RAM
System type 64-bit operating system
Number of processor cores 4

Storage
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total size of hard disk(s) 596 GB
Disk partition (C:) 91 GB Free (310 GB Total)
Disk partition (D:) 197 GB Free (286 GB Total)
Media drive (E:) CD/DVD

Graphics

Display adapter type ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5800 Series
Total available graphics memory 4858 MB
Dedicated graphics memory 1024 MB
Dedicated system memory 0 MB
Shared system memory 3834 MB
Display adapter driver version 9.12.0.0
Primary monitor resolution 1920x1080
DirectX version DirectX 10

Network

Network Adapter Intel(R) WiFi Link 5300 AGN
Network Adapter Intel(R) 82577LC Gigabit Network Connection
Network Adapter Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
Network Adapter Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter

I was wondering if it would run BF4 smoothly and with good quality, everything seems ok from my side besides my dedicated video card gigabytes. I was hoping for around 60 fps or so, some people have already played the game and I just wanted to get a better understanding. To clear it out I want to buy it for Christmas, it looks a lot better than COD Ghosts, Battlefield 4 is really cool, and if my computer can run it well I will be very excited to buy the game. Thanks for reading this I hope you can tell me something or hint me something that can help me. :)

P.S. I have a partitioned hard drive but I am thinking of removing my optical disk drive and replace it with a hard drive caddy and put a SSD in it for my windows and games to run through it.

Gigs on a gpu are only need when you go to huge resolutions.... As in beyond an hd setting. So your system should run decently, though the 5800 is a bit older and a mobile card.

Back
Top Bottom