will 6600GT be able to play these?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onyo

In Runtime
will a 6600GT/3500+/1gig play BATTLEFRONT and KOTOR and KOTOR2 and LEGO SW on max settings???

also how about battlefront2 if anyone knows

do i like star wars?

Absoulte max settings for Battlefront2? doubt it. the game isnt even out yet, and its prolly gonna be pretty demanding. should be fine for the other games. might have to turn off AA to play on decent FPSs though. its the 6600 GT that might (keyword is might) hold u back. it currently smokes any game out right now (well, maybe not doom 3 or HL2 on highest settings with 6aa and 8/16AF, but it looks pretty damned good).

Yeah, you shouldn't have a problem with those. KOTOR and KOTOR actually use very little graphics power even though they look so good. Plus, you don't need super high framerates in those games since they are roleplaying games. I don't think Battlefront 2 will be that demanding either. That card can basically play all games that are out now to the max. That system is better than mine and I play the KOTORs 100% maxed.

P.S. AA=Anti-aliasing...which removes jagged edges from 3D objects.

I wouldnt count on Battlefront 2. Ive seen some screenies, it looks incredible and it looks like it will also be a system hog. Ull be able to play it, and it'll prolly look pretty damn good, but prolly not at absolute highest settings. but there is no way to know until the game comes out

BF2 runs pretty well on medium on the following system

AMD XP 2800
6800 GT
1024mb PC2700 RAM

You should be able to run it on medium - high settings with that PC to maintain a fluid FPS rate.

how much fps u think it will get? if u have any clue
and by Battlefront i was reffering to the star wars game

Im pretty sure these guys are talking about battlefield 2. Battlefront you should be able to run on max no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom