Wii problems

ace777

Fully Optimized
I would like to know if anyone else is as mad as I am about these jerks that have created the website Wii have a problem :
http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/
This site is completly downing the Nintendo Wii , Reports for CNN, and other News Stations are discrediting the Wii saying That it is a risk (by hitting others with remote) and When someone explains what the problem is ( there swinging entirely to hard)
they shake him/her of like they are stupid and discredit the person.
Does anyone else feel as strongly as I do?

Umm no.. there are plenty of critic sites out there, for everything.. dont let it get you down..

:rolleyes:

yes but I have seen this on the news probably 5-6 times this last week and I would be ok if it was once or twice but I think it is getting out of hand.

Just shows how pathetic the news is. I mean come on, who's stupid enough to hit someone with a WII REMOTE of all things? I mean if you're that into the game that your wii remote goes flying, maybe wii gaming isn't for you. Besides, the wii seems to be selling pretty well so I don't think people are paying much attention to the news. I think people are sick of it between the whole Trump vs. Rosie thing and the nintendo wii thing people are sick of hearing the same stuff over and over again. I know I am!

I've successfully owned a Wii for one whole day and a half, and it's safe to say that I am experience no problems of any kind. The most common problem I hear is also the remote control. Apparently, it flies off when you get too into the game and hits something or somebody causing damage to them.

Moral of the story: People are dumb.

Although one of my best friends got smacked in the head with the controller because his brother was playing the baseball game.

Well, freedom of speech goes a long way. But like voltaire said, " I may not agree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it." It is really stupid though. For starters, play the game at a safe distance and make sure your not too close to furniture or even people. Secondly, make sure you strap the strap well and don't swing the controller too hard. I heard the straps are defective ... that is a problem ... go out and get a replacement one (Which are free by the way). nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom