wii or ps3

lol no thats pretty much it hes a fan boy.... but that suxs for him
hes missing out on good games

i admit the 360's are pretty sweet, but all in all, i like the PS3 overall. Dark Night, just wait till haze and killzone 2 comes out then tell us what u think. dontbuy a 360 yet, just wait

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/2682.html
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/1668.html

Haze looked pretty good. Then Ubisoft had to delay it.

As for Killzone 2, it's shaping up to look great graphically, but as far as gameplay goes, hard to say. The first Killzone was a complete flop.

I'm waiting for Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Gran Turismo 5 and on the Xbox 360 I'm waiting for Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2, Resident Evil 5 and some other games. :D

It's gonna be a great year for console gaming.

congrats dark,

@dark, just give it another chance, BTW bluray won the high def war, they stopped makin HD DVD products.

So? It's even better if you're looking to save. I'm glad I bought the HD DVD drive for my Xbox 360 now...HD movies for $15-$20? Count me in.

As for Blu-Ray, I'll probably buy a standalone player once they start getting cheaper.

Yeah, you know for sure when possible, Microsoft's going to try and jump on that bandwagon as well.

I use my PS3 mostly as an expensive DVD player, and a Blu-Ray player (I have one film so far)

And I have one brick (litterally) of a 360 up here with me :)

Nope...but then again, I never got into the Halo series from the start

I'm right with you man, Halo bored the hell out of me when I tried #1 on the original Xbox but when my brother bought his X360 recently and got Halo 3, I thought the graphics were nice, couldn't follow that much of the storyline but the gameplay... I don't know what it is, the weapons were cool but compared to a great game like Call of Duty 4 (referring to realistic gameplay and graphics) it's just so... stale I guess. Really colorful and too fictional for me.

The first Killzone was a complete flop.

Man I loved Killzone! I haven't played it for a fair while but my offline account had about 25k in total kills on it, I thought it was wicked and I'm waiting for the sequel.

i like the wii better then all of em.

yeah I think we've pretty much noticed that by now dude... all you seem to be saying is:

the ps3 sucks so much..

i owned a ps3 and it sucks..

THE PS3 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

im talking about how the ps3 sucks.

Here, let me fix that for you.

My attitude sucks!

lmao.png

^ LMAO! Owned.

apparently theres a blueray attachment for 360 on the way

Wouldn't be surprised but I'd rather buy a standalone Blu-Ray player. It's nice having the convenience of an add-on player, but standalone players offer so much more.

well heres my nonhardcore gamer opinion: i like all three consoles, they are all great, the wii is loads of fun, i dont have a ps3, but ive played a few games on it, great graphics, ill still have to try the other exclusives to make my final judgment, but i wasnt crazy about Resistance. And another thing, i got COD4 for 360, i dont really see why everyone is so obsessed with it, i played once for a little bit, did a little bit of campaign. then like 2 months later i play some friends in it and whomp them both like 5 times in a row. i just still like halo more, id say its still more balanced and to me just makes more sense, maybe not real life-wise but fair for a game.
Now ill rant about a few games that ive been obsessed with recently, guitar heros 2+3. i love music and this game is so addicting, im stuck on free bird on 2, and have raining blood, one, and the battle vs lou...both on expert. i love assassins creed, i dont get sick of the same stuff over, as long as its just a little bit different, or the guy im killing looks different and tells me a different story than the last guy did, im happy. I also love how you can learn a bunch of different moves for fighting. and then super mario galaxy which i havent played too much but when i did it was just really fun, i love the mario games.
and i have to say, i really dont like rock band too much, im an actual drummer and the drums on rock band really piss me off, mainly because in real life you could a few little variations in your beat but rock band limits you, even when it lets you hit anyone you want for the fill in part. which i like. But i also dont like how the bass drum thing is on the fret bars, but i probably would have to get used to it, and i guess i really wouldnt know where else to put it.

I've never played a PS3 other than in stores...my lil bro has a Wii, it's alot more fun than I figured it'd be:p

I'd say it all depends on what type of games/gaming your in to, graphics wise the PS3 wins hands down, the graphics are awesome. And with some nice upcoming titles & the Blu Ray feature that's just another plus.

But as far as innovation and out of the box thinking for a console? Wii is the way to go. It's fun, easy to use and anyone can play, plus Wii bowling is just awesome haha

I've never played a PS3 other than in stores...my lil bro has a Wii, it's alot more fun than I figured it'd be:p

I'd say it all depends on what type of games/gaming your in to, graphics wise the PS3 wins hands down, the graphics are awesome. And with some nice upcoming titles & the Blu Ray feature that's just another plus.

But as far as innovation and out of the box thinking for a console? Wii is the way to go. It's fun, easy to use and anyone can play, plus Wii bowling is just awesome haha
Wii Sports tennis beats bowling any day. :p

Back
Top Bottom