Wii in 13 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

StylinGolfShoes

In Runtime
The wii is coming in 13 days, on the night of the 19th me and my friend will be sleeping outside Target to get our wiis

Can I get a woop-woop for the WII

Woop-Woop

i'm gonna get one later on as i already have a 360 right now and probablky won't shell out $600 for a ps3. i'm definitely not gonna camp out for one but if i see one on a shelf after the rush is over, i'll more than likely end up with one.

I want one NOW!

Sheesh, I can't wait for it's ultra-high resolution output (640x480!!!) and it's uber-awesome mouse and keyboard.

Oh wait. :rolleyes:

n30phYte said:
A Wii is Nintendo's new console. I won't say new next-gen console because it's not really that much different than a gamecube.

:rolleyes:

See, I am 40. My 11 yr old son would know exactly what it is all about. Not to downplay the importance of it, but I am just not into all that anymore. Last game system I bought was a PS 1 and I haven't played that in years. I was unbeatable at Madden though...

n30phYte said:
A Wii is Nintendo's new console. I won't say new next-gen console because it's not really that much different than a gamecube.

:rolleyes:

wow, you really think it is similar to the game cube?

well, I suppose it is made by nintendo..., and they will most likely have mario, zelda, etc...

but there is an entirely new controller design, and it is supposed to be completely backward compatible and has free online play.. I also recall hearing that all of the older snes, n64, and other old school nintendo games would be free to download for it, but I don't know any of that for sure

I probably won't buy one..

but I would love to play one :p

homerj14 said:
what are the chances I get one I opening morning? without camping in lines?

Remember, hardcore Nintendo fans are crazy rabid beasts and will rip out your heart if it means for them to get a Wii. I think (retail anyway) it will be hard to get without waiting depending on where your from. Nintendo's target market is Japan, then US, then Europe/world. Depends on how many consoles will there be in the states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom