wierd/funny happenings in games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
was havin a halo lan party like a year ago, and we were just all effin around in bloodgulch trying to make a video (theres a one for battle feild 2, like 30 peeps running around sayin mine(like the seagulls in finding nemo) chasing a guy), and using msn messanger for voice chat

so there were 10 people there, 8 were chasing a guy, 1 was runnin, i was recording it with fraps, then the pack just stopped, and the guy stopped and turned around and threw a gernade (and i was acrost the map watching with a sniper rifle) and everything flew acrost the map towards me, the pack of people died, he went suicide, and i got killed by a warthog, all by one frag gernade, and we dont mod, so we dont know what the ***k, but all of us within one second of it happening just started laughing.

man, there was a crazy San andreas video I saw when it first came out, where it showed a guy riding an ATV on the top of a cliff on the desert area. There's a slight ramp at the end and right after he went off the ramp he get hit by an airplane lol. Complete freak accident there.

ahh, Funny thread. So many come to mind ( and so many more don't!). I used to hardcore play Counter-Strike and have seen a lotta weird things. One off the top of my head was I was in a public server and it was pretty full. I believe it was like 10 on 10 or 12 on 12. Public I'm sure you know means just a bunch of randoms.. Hardly ever can you get your team to act as a team to win the round.

BUT this time someone on the Counter-Terrorist team made their ENTIRE team stack 3 columns of like 4 people and all had sheilds! Lining the A bomb site of dust2 just motionless. LoL. Infact, I believe i was ript at the time and when i saw that (i have to have the screenshot somewhere) I did cry tears of happiness. xD

FarCry: Sometimes killing enemies in a vehicle near a wild boar, the boar would get in and start driving the vehicle.

007 Goldeneye N64: I would be playing the facility level and would kill a Guy, the Guy would then wildy spaz out, with legs and arms flying all over the place and then the game would freeze. But, the cause of this is probably the attached GameShark. :p

Return of the Jedia, or one of those Star wars FPS for PC: I would be playing a level, usually one with a large bay or cargo area. After killing all enemies within the room the game would slow down and these werid green glowing clouds would float through the room on a 45 degree angle.

Never figured that one out.

FarCry: Sometimes killing enemies in a vehicle near a wild boar, the boar would get in and start driving the vehicle.
Oh yeah, I remember that one.

Oh and
Turok 3 (Oblivion) N64: Sometimes starting the first level. the boundaries of the the floor and walls would not exsist, thus The player would keep falling. Its like the floor and walls were there, but they are separtated by nothingness.

Again, with gameshark attached. lol

When I was playing GTA sanandreas I was running down a street and all of a sudden the game glitched then i was free falling from 400 feet up without a parachute and went straight through a car and through the ground then the game completely crashed.

Nubius said:
man, there was a crazy San andreas video I saw when it first came out, where it showed a guy riding an ATV on the top of a cliff on the desert area. There's a slight ramp at the end and right after he went off the ramp he get hit by an airplane lol. Complete freak accident there.

lol saw that , the guy goes off a ramp across the river gets nailed by a plane while in the air,then parachutes down into the water

lol saw that , the guy goes off a ramp across the river gets nailed by a plane while in the air,then parachutes down into the water
I don't remember any river. He was on one of the really tall cliffs out by the airport in the desert. One of the missions required you to get up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom