Wicked lasers aka. superpowerful lasers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
homerj14 said:
how could they not be illegal though.. you can rob a bank with one you know melt the vault door and all

Because in the several hours it takes to do that the cops wouldn't already be there.

it would take hours for you to try and melt metal with that laser. you can burn paper from close range and pop balloons. and i think that they cant make such high powered red lasers i think the green ones can be the strongest. its probabally something to do with the wavelengths. not all the lasers on the site can burn things i think its only the green 450mv one that can burn stuff and that one is 2 grand thats 2,000$ or 2k.

i wouldnt want to buy one. i would want to try one for like 5 hours but eventully i would get bored until i come up with new ideas. so those superpowerful lasers arent good for presentations because if you point to stuff on a projector screen for an extended period of time the screen would start to melt slowly. lol that defeats the purpose of a laser POINTER. you also cant point to paper at close range. if you smoke and want to be cool, you can use that laser to replace you lighter. u just whip out ur laser pointer and you point it at the cigarette for a little while.

i wouldnt want to buy one. i would want to try one for like 5 hours but eventully i would get bored until i come up with new ideas. so those superpowerful lasers arent good for presentations because if you point to stuff on a projector screen for an extended period of time the screen would start to melt slowly. lol that defeats the purpose of a laser POINTER. you also cant point to paper at close range. if you smoke and want to be cool, you can use that laser to replace you lighter. u just whip out ur laser pointer and you point it at the cigarette for a little while. those lasers would also be very good for self defense. just point the laser at the person's face (avoid the eyes) and start burning their cheeks. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom