Why Mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it's all about freedom, which is why I chose Linux. But, you know, not everyone cares about FOSS or free-software - each to his own.

I wouldn't get any more freedom with Linux than I would with a paid version of windows.

I also don't get any more safety or security since I can't personally understand enough of the source to give it the thumbs up.
FOSS (Free Open Source Software) is nice.

Why/how do you feel that you get more freedom?

You really have no idea what you're talking about, don't you?

Nope. Not at all. Absolutely have no idea what I am talking about...

Really, Don't. In fact, I am going to Heed to your good council and shut up and forever never, again talk on an internet board with their is of course genius people that are far superior to my understanding of computer knowledge. With great comments like this, i am sure you will go very far in this world, and probably are at Harvard, Brown, Yale or something like that to where a low life like me will never be able to get in.

You sir, win the internet.

Should, I really point out the fact, that my iphone 4 does not support flash. And has been a constant complaint about the phone since its inception? Or how about the Ipad.

I only assumed that apple did not support flash based on those two items, and my sisters Mac which runs OS X that does not run flash. While this could be user error, and I'd love to fly you out to my house and show you and welcome "the master of computing knowledge" to look at my sisters laptop that does not run flash..

So, excuse me for not knowing everything and assuming things like a rational human being. Excuse me for trying to be nice, and just going after points instead of saying how "ignorant" a person is. Excuse me you great king of the internet. and I will seek a pardon as soon as I can.

Oh, and if I can good sir, you might want to attack the points of the debate, rather than the person excusing ignorant knowledge, or simply stating the facts, reversing the ignorance and actually providing help instead of just saying "you don't know what you are talking about" "you are ignorant" it would indeed help your case and make you seem smarter than you actually are. But since this is the second time, I must point out your flawed debate tactics which make you look like a mere child, rather than the "king" that you are.

I hope in your next comment, you enlighten the world, with your wisdom.

Oh, and to the admins. This is why I never post much. The elitism on this board is too much..Kind of why I never visit anymore...

Ok, enough waiting. This is starting to dive down hill.

If anyone has a good reason why I should re-open this, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom