Why is this ok?

Thanks for the replies everyone, I was in school earlier, so sorry for the delayed reply.

I'd much rather not have action taken against the individual, as I'm sure he/she has already seen this post. I'm speaking to Mark at the moment, so everything is being taken care of. Again, thanks for the help :)

I was just curious, because I had seen policies about abuse through reputation etc. on other websites, and seemed to miss it on the rules. Sorry if it is posted in there, I did look, might have missed it though.

I was just curious, because I had seen policies about abuse through reputation etc. on other websites, and seemed to miss it on the rules. Sorry if it is posted in there, I did look, might have missed it though.

Actually, it isn't. Generally I would say it goes along with the flame rule, but we may have to consider adding that with the current spike in the abuse recently.

LOL, just by reading that comment I think I know who it is.

Unfortunatly, so do I. I have a general idea what thread it came from too. Kind of a shame really. Some people need to act their are, or older in some cases.

thats a regular occurrence for me but then again i typically provoke it.
Are you serious?, if so, what an admission!! black mark mate!!
angry.gif

I recently disapproved a users comment, I gave it negative feedback. The comment was not helpful at all, it was just the opposite, so I told the user that the comment was not helpful, and to refrain from saying things in that manner or something along those lines. So today I received a spiteful feedback saying:

Why is this okay?

Its not okay mate, unfortunately sometimes it come from long standing members who think they are above the rules but really should know better, I hope this experience from this member has not put you off being an active member of this forum. keep posting mate we need more active members here.

Back
Top Bottom