Why is this computer so cheap?

That's the typical price for a system like that. Keep it mind that it only comes with integrated graphics and no monitor, so that's why it seems cheaper too.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

And as far as playing games, it should handle small games. I wouldn't be comfortable playing big games without a dedicated graphics card, but that machine should be fine for your purposes.

Even though it's an quad core, it's only an A8 processor, and it most likely has a boiled down motherboard, with a small PSU. Keep in mind that if you plan on upgrading it for any more gaming, you'll most likely need a new PSU and possibly motherboard, on top of the video card

Calm your tits guys, he said hes not playing any demanding games. This system will be fine. Just know that it does not come with a monitor.

It's a good buy but I'd change the PSU to a better one to protect your system. It's probably got an el cheapo in there that offer no protection in case of brownouts and voltage spikes.

Calm your tits guys, he said hes not playing any demanding games. This system will be fine. Just know that it does not come with a monitor.

You're the one that needs to chill, he asked why it was so cheap, and we're just letting him know why, and what he's getting. I don't see anyone in here saying anything about demanding games.

Back
Top Bottom