Why is it...?

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Just thinking this as opened a packet of potato chips - Why, when you open them, they are always half empty...????? This really upsets me...

Because the packet has to have air in the Packet, alot of Air, if you have all the crisp's all crambed up it want taste as good.

Well thats what i think, dont no if it is Fact, or there half empty because they can get more room and stuff for the shefls if you had them all fall, you will not get as many packets on shelf.

Here in our country our potato chips pack is half empty before,yet,as all prices goes up,the price of potato chips doesn't go with the increase but the pack is now 3/4 empty... gggrrrr.....

Same here in the US. Every single bag of chips, no matter how big the bag is, they are always at least 1/4-1/2 empty. Companies are cheap.

TRDCorolla said:
Same here in the US. Every single bag of chips, no matter how big the bag is, they are always at least 1/4-1/2 empty. Companies are cheap.

get pringles. :p

It sux to know that we the comsumer's are being ripped off by buying a 1/2 bag of air, and i do have to say that pringles are a way to go.

haha, well you gotts to luv food that wiggles, i prefer certain anatomy of women to wiggle, but you get's the picture...j/k

mammikoura said:
get pringles. :p

Couldn't agree more.

"Once you pop you can't stop" is so true, start eating them and you'll not stop until the tube is empty!

Back
Top Bottom