Why I hate Black Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
It's not just the disgusting and rampant capitalism, it's how people act like complete savages. What kind of world do we live in where it's okay for us to step over a dying store employee to get into a Wal Mart? How is this okay in anyone's book? How is it even an argument that you shouldn't have to leave the store or take responsibility in any way because you've been waiting in line for a few hours?
Wal-Mart worker dies after shoppers knock him down - Yahoo! News

What is it about a few good deals that turn people into animals?

yea i read that this morning. I think soon as he was injured they should of closed the store and made every leave without being able to purchase anything. It's pathetic how some people act just to save some money. Especially when people get inside and fight over things such as coffee makers...how is that worth someone's life?

That's just wrong, seriously dude's dieing on the floor an your not just walking past your walking over him something is seriously wrong with society when that happens.

WOW. That just rivals the old sydeny Grace Brothers after christmas "door buster" sales that were rather commen about 10 years ago.

Wanna konw whats worse? Wal-mart made probably 1 million or more off of the guys insurance. Walmart likes to insure their employees without telling them, and collects on it. So ya, i can totally see this happening. Theres a reason i dont do the black friday crap. The walmart back home was almost always a riot at 5am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom