Why has no company combined the good of Android and iOS?

Windows phone 8 being one of the most insecure mobile operating systems, I have to disagree. The only positive outlook on 10 so far has been the CEO of Kaspersky, which could be paid off for all we know. His basis of analysis isn't in terms of vulnerabilities but rather market share and the want of hackers to attack iOS and Android. That's the same backwards thinking Mac users have had with the famous "we can never get a virus" bull****.

http://www.gsmarena.com/kaspersky_windows_phone_less_vulnerable_than_ios_and_android-news-12604.php - need I say more? :cool:

I am trying to site this secuirty site I use to monitor security on OS's but cant find it, I last used it a year ago and windows phone had hardly any while iOS had thousands likewise android. I know WP is new but that is the perk with them aswell - they are "still secure". :cool:

Last edited:
http://www.gsmarena.com/kaspersky_windows_phone_less_vulnerable_than_ios_and_android-news-12604.php - need I say more? :cool:

I am trying to site this secuirty site I use to monitor security on OS's but cant find it, I last used it a year ago and windows phone had hardly any while iOS had thousands likewise android. I know WP is new but that is the perk with them aswell - they are "still secure". :cool:

You pretty much just posted the article PP was mentioning lol. Not sure if that was intended to refuse the points he made or just to agree with him.

I was actually reciting my own opinion from a bunch of OS articles from 2015 in general. The dude doesn't even use a mobile phone, his argument is completely invalid to me and he's basically only going on market share. You can't argue a mobile OS is secure simply because it isn't a target. He suspects WIndows 10 will be more secure, but until white hatters and black hatters trace vulnerabilities nobody will actually know. I highly doubt it's going to be way more secure than 8 or 8.1.

You pretty much just posted the article PP was mentioning lol. Not sure if that was intended to refuse the points he made or just to agree with him.

well lets look at it the other way, if he said he likes iOS more PP wouldn't say he was "paid off"... we trust them with security and i'm sure he knows what he's talking about... plus PP didn't post the article, so I'd prefer everyone to see it and take from it what they like :cool:

Back
Top Bottom