Why did you leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

X1337

Fully Optimized
Natej315, dont leave. Somtimes there is no new post but who cares just make one :)

he left becuase said that no one post alot.. like no new stuff happing alot around here.. Im one of them I just cant think of anything to post :(

He told me and arrizx both...Its his choice, just let it be...He told me " are u f$ukin happy, Im leaviing" and then we straightend it out, that I never told him to leave, and he confused me with someone else in the thread...But all in all, he said hes leaving..

Dev0115 said:
He told me and arrizx both...Its his choice, just let it be...He told me " are u f$ukin happy, Im leaviing" and then we straightend it out, that I never told him to leave, and he confused me with someone else in the thread...But all in all, he said hes leaving..
O hey told me that everyone hates him on the thread and hes leaving
I rember one thread where A few members get pissed at him, idk about other times

cileskot said:
if he leaves, he'll probabl;y end up coming back soemtime or another. he probably just needs a break.

Agreed, I think he will be back in no time...Just let him think it out, didnt he leave before, and then come back...Or maybe I confused him with someone else..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom