Why build your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
16.8GHz of TP as god does not allow the inclusion of HT in the equation.

I wish I would have saved a screenshot of the ad for posterity.

16.8GHz of TP as god does not allow the inclusion of HT in the equation.

rofl2.gif

^you have 33.6 TP, if u are truly at 4.1ghz.
does the theologicalness mess with the math?
4.1*8 = 32.8

/the TP equation:

Yes let me write down the true theological equation to eliminate any doubts. I was given this in a vision so I know it to be true.

(Processor speed X #of cores) + (100mhz X #of cores) = Total Theological Power of your processor.

When you have a quad you really feel the power. Some people believe the second part of the equation is 300mhz but behold it is actually 100mhz times the number of cores. Since our man has a three core system he gets an extra 300mhz but for a quad you would get an extra 400mhz.

Clarification of the HT debate:

Alas god doth not see any false cores before him. Theraly hyperthreaded cores doth not affect thine theological power.

"For in the days of AMD suppremacy Intel doth create the hyperthreaded core in hopes of fooling the all seeing god thusly giving them more thelogical power. And god doth look down and smite the hyperthreaded cores for the blasphemy they doth create in thine world."

does the theologicalness mess with the math?
4.1*8 = 32.8
There is a proper theological power equation like hefe posted, one mus take into count thy gift from god. Although i didn't remember that HT cores didn;t count, but still, so then it would be 16.8, hmm, i think i like the other way better, sounds more dramatic.

LOL!

What wouldst Theological Power be without the resurrection of thine threads. Thou hast now witnessed the true power of the Theological core!

There is a proper theological power equation like hefe posted, one mus take into count thy gift from god. Although i didn't remember that HT cores didn;t count, but still, so then it would be 16.8, hmm, i think i like the other way better, sounds more dramatic.

i agree 33.6ghz sounds better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom