Whould you be as kind to check my site?

WYSIWUG

In Runtime
Hi Cyberville,

I dont have the power at the moment to test my site in every common web browser such as Chrome, Oprah etc, so I am asking everyone who reads this to go to the site and see if the videos play? All videos a .SWF and if they do not work could you tell me an alternative mean of embedding videos? No YouTube please, rich Hollywood executives took them off.

No ratings please or improvement suggestions.

Ignore spelling mistakes, please refer to the JavaScript message on index.html

My Video Mixtapes - Digital Moonlight Studios - Home Page

P.S Hows my code itself?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Browser: Chrome

A lot of your images are not loading.

I didn't hear anything, but I noticed in your code you are using a sound file. Never ever play music with out user interaction.

Remove unused CSS code in your CSS file.
Don't put CSS in your HTML file, only in your CSS file.
Don't over use <br> elements, use CSS.
Don't over use <div> elements.
Indent your code with tabs. (or spaces, but pick one and do not alternate)

Also, a neat website to view your website in many operating systems and browsers is browsershots.org.
It can take a little while for your request to finish if you select a lot of different combinations.

In order for the videos to play, you need to veiw the site in a moden browser, such as (tested in) Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and up, Firefox version 16.x.x
Some videos have a link where you can download the clip so you can save it on you computer and veiw it later. ALL videos are in a .swf (Shockwave Flash Player) video format. I did have these videos on YouTube, but rich Hollywood executives took them off. So now I have inserted them into my site, try and stop me now Hollywood!

You are taunting the Hollywood types to come in and remove copyrighted material. It doesn't matter if you own the website or not. If you have copyrighted material they can get a court order levered on your host to shut you down. And to hand them your name and address. Same for the domain name hosting. I'd not be so quick to taunt them. They have deeper pockets than you do.
It might be you're wanting to do this >
The Finger
But it may wind up being > Last act of defiance

By the way if your host has CPanel, might want to look at the miriad of canned open source forum and blogger software included with it.
Back on topic. IE9 > Some pics don't load and there is no audio.

You are taunting the Hollywood types to come in and remove copyrighted material. It doesn't matter if you own the website or not. If you have copyrighted material they can get a court order levered on your host to shut you down. And to hand them your name and address. Same for the domain name hosting. I'd not be so quick to taunt them. They have deeper pockets than you do.
Catch me once, shame on you...catch me twice, shame on me....

It might be you're wanting to do this >
The Finger
But it may wind up being > Last act of defiance

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That's great.

Back
Top Bottom