Who's A Metal Head?!?!!?!??!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metallica, Dream Theater, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Sepultura, Arch Enemy, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Morbid Angel etc etc

Metal consumes my Soul.

So far, i've only seen 10 bands in this thread that actually are metal. Let's fix this now.

Behemoth
Cannibal Corpse
Bathory
Absu
Amaran
Annihilator
Autumn Leaves
Burzum
Mayhem
Cattle Decapitation
Death
Dream Theater
Opeth
Arch Enemy

The list keeps going...

So far, i've only seen 10 bands in this thread that actually are metal. Let's fix this now.

Behemoth
Cannibal Corpse
Bathory
Absu
Amaran
Annihilator
Autumn Leaves
Burzum
Mayhem
Cattle Decapitation
Death
Dream Theater
Opeth
Arch Enemy

The list keeps going...
There's different genres of metal. I'd certainly consider dream theatre and cannibal corpse to be in two different styles of metal. Some of todays genres are just BS though. I know of a band that considers themself "Liquid metal" and no, that's not the name of the band. The band is called "Short fuse"......lame

I've seen Slipknot, Lamb of God, and Shadows Fall. I also went to the taste of chaos tour to see Atreyu and the Deftones, but I was too late to see Atreyu unfortunatly. I did get to see the Deftones though, as for the rest of the bands.....I had never even heard of any of them.

id have to say i am kinda I love metal,such as
Judas Priest
Iron maiden
Judas priest
Tool
Halford
Dream Theater

These are some of my other favorite metal bands, i have 53 different metal bands with 95 cds in my itunes library. I want more.... :p

Behemoth
Fintroll
Opeth
Anaal Nathrakh
Cryptopsy
Decide
Keep Of Kalessin
Hate Eternal
Hatebreed
Premonitions of War
Sepultura
Soufly
Slayer

Hey, I notice no Trivium here! Haha, (Trivium FTL) yeh, I like all types of music except pop and RnB, becuase they suck in my opinion. love most metal, Disturbed, Lordi, Metallica, Iron Maiden, especially Rage Against the Machine (if you like to call them metal) I'm also into Tool at the moment, theyre good

Ruan

EDIT: Almost forgot SOiL FTW!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom