Whoa.....Easy there Trigger! (Wal-Mart)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is saying that... in fact, nothing even close to that was said. Did you read the thread? I was just stating an observation about FY revenues. No one blamed them for a recession. :freak:

So, my company and I make t-shirts... and we sell to Wal-Mart to sell them for us. You don't think that Wal-Mart selling those t-shirts below what we want them sold for causes a problem? You just think that low prices are what they are? If you don't like watching TV, then perhaps reading???
The Wal-Mart You Don't Know | Fast Company

I'm not telling anyone what to do or what I think people should do ... I'm just stating an observation and then offering the suggestion to think twice... nothing more. No one in this forum is calling them a monopoly nor blaming them for a recession. You may think that videos calling Wal-Mart a monopoly are "stupid" and that's your opinion. And I think that posting in a thread that you don't read through before replying is stupid... that's is just my opinion.

I'll leave that one alone... :laughing:

I wasn't saying anyone blamed Wal-Mart for a recession. I was stating that just because we are in a recession, doesn't mean Wal-Mart has to do something about it and should not be ridiculed for following the same tradition they always have.

You buy too much into the conspiracy crap, don't you? If Wal-Mart buys the products from you to sell, they can price them however they want. It doesn't affect you because you still sell them to Wal-Mart for your same price. Seriously... If they start wanting the products from you for cheaper, well if it is a unique and wanted product you can bargain to keep your price. Otherwise, if people can't handle Wal-Mart and it's generous offerings, take your business elsewhere.

Also, I did read the entire thing. Just because you misunderstand everything I post, and have a biased opinion on the matter, does not make me stupid. In fact, the blatant misunderstanding of my post kind of makes you sound really dumb. I posted in pure sarcasm for most parts, and straight forward fact on others. Oh and not to mention, our government can and WILL act on corporations that impose monopolistic policies if it gets bad enough. Intel, Microsoft, Steel companies, etc., etc. Learn your history and you will see the government forcing corporations to split just to keep competition. You may think you know a lot about government, but you have a distorted view of this whole thing.

Put words in mouths of others much?
I don't know you from bob... so if you wish to be sarcastic.. sometimes you might want to clarify to others that it is sarcastic.
I posted that I would leave the government comment alone, I never stated anything about the government nor my knowledge about our government... nor would I like to talk about it. Stop making up arguments in your head that don't exist just assuming that I don't agree with you. I never stated any position in that respect. Review each post in this thread and you will find that you might be arguing with yourself.

Wow. And statements like that are meant for what purpose? You've been egging on an argument this whole time. But this whole topic is a matter of opinion, so to each his own.

Look, I'm sorry that you think that my motives are/were different. I can't do anything but tell you that they aren't. Sorry for the confusion. But, the OP was an observation and then your reply had content that was indicating that I held certain views and that I was trying to bring to light that your assumptions able the topic were false. I wasn't trying to start an argument, just stating that your initial post held reply content to a matter that was never brought up in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom