Who wants to build a comp with me !

english15x

BSOD
Hey guys im gonna make my girlfriend a computer for her birthday so she can just use the internet in her room, do her homework etc.

guys wanna help me build a cheap computer just for basic use

:D ideas ?

english15x said:
guys wanna help me build a cheap cpu just for basic use

:D ideas ?

You want to build a CPU? OK, get yourself a protective suit, some silicon, advanced micro-engineering equipment, and a research lab. If you can steal some Intel/AMD circuit schematics, they might come in handy as well.

UK31337 said:
You want to build a CPU? OK, get yourself a protective suit, some silicon, advanced micro-engineering equipment, and a research lab. If you can steal some Intel/AMD circuit schematics, they might come in handy as well.

That was hilarious! I give you my props. :D

a cheap computer just for basic use? check out garage sales or ebay or something like that and find yourself a used PIII or something like that. It'll be sufficient for general use and you could pick one up for a couple hundered bucks.

well i guess.. a cheap motherboard with a celeron processor.. 256 mb ram and a 80 gb hard drive would do the trick. the power supply that comes with that case should be sufficient for this kind of system

UK31337 said:

arent cpu's just transistors?

UK31337 said:

you know when they make cpus, they use some kind of wafer, well what is that waffer for?

Back
Top Bottom