Who thinks longhorn Reg are crazy?

ExGamer

In Runtime
I been doing some research on the new OS ~Long Horn~ well I think there asking for way to much power.....lol here what i hurd they want......

P4 3.0ghz or grater(with HT) 256 Mb graphics card(some site say double the mhz we have now) 512 MB of ram oh and they said the "average user will have 2 gigs... Now i know that is HIGH for miN REG ..... I realy wonder how there going to pull it off..... hmm i wonder what the 300$ dell will be like in 06....

Gamer are gonna hate this os.....~Power Cravin B**** it is~

First of all, what are your sources? Second of all, it is not even in beta yet. That will drop, they usually do. I wouldn't worry about it.

Lot of site i just googled alot of chit....I hope they drop thats crazy.....I mean.....damn

it'll prob be around 256 ram, few gigs hd space, 32 mb gfx card and ~1.5 ghz? and of course, a device to read cds...

just my guess...

it will need a lot of power but i am not sure how much as i can not find anything from Microsoft

Computers are getting more powerful and cheaper. I'm sure we will all be fine.

still thats alot and software will proll sell like crap...mah friend in running xp on like a 300mhz 32 mb of ram and a 5 gb hardrive lol...

Microsoft doesn't really have much consideration for older PCs which is really sad. There are still many people out there using pentium 2 and 3s.

Back
Top Bottom