who shops at Abercrombie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair of board shorts ($60), and a few sweaters from there ($80), had this stuff for a few years and I hate shopping, I'll go somewhere more expensive because I usually like the clothes better, try a few things on quickly, buy what I want and leave asap. Not a big shopper so I'd sooner pay $80 for a sweater & find one I like quickly than go to Jones store and take an hour to find something I like for $30.

I would rather just go to Target and get some plain white shirts, boxers that are only 2 for $7, some basketball shorts, and there, that's what I wear at home. If I go out, probably pop in some Levi's or just some other denim jeans w/ some shirt and there, I'm ready to go out. Why do you need the 'IMAGE'?

the only shirts i have are shirts for the bands i like, some wrestling shirts, and shirts i got from Quakecon
for pants places like Roses, Goodwill, and Kmart is where i go

the **** with paying $60 for a pair of blue jeans i can find at kmart for 8 bucks lol

I just buy plain black and plain white t-shirts, with black jeans or blue jeans. No need to buy $100 pair jeans, and $80 t-shirts. It's really stupid, to buy faded jeans with holes in them, for so much more money. Just wash them repeatedly, and rip them yourself.

I just buy plain black and plain white t-shirts, with black jeans or blue jeans. No need to buy $100 pair jeans, and $80 t-shirts. It's really stupid, to buy faded jeans with holes in them, for so much more money. Just wash them repeatedly, and rip them yourself.

same... i usually take my old jeans and cut it up myself... heh lets me fit in the jock/preppies table... i used to buy American Eagle, but then i realized that American Eagles are rebranded polo shirts with an eagle on it, screw that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom